INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with tenant in place.
One-of-a-kind 3,180 square foot penthouse duplex with open water and skyline views from four private terraces.
- Thirty-five-foot living / dining room with triple-exposure views - south, west and east.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one that faces the Statue of Liberty and spans approx. 750 square feet.
- Large eat-in kitchen with Wolf, SubZero, and Gaggenau appliances.
- Five bedrooms, four with double exposures; three have private terraces. Three and a half bathrooms are finished with Porcelanosa tiling and fixtures.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows face all points on a compass.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
Shown by appointment only, with 24 hours' notice.
Courtesy of Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC
- Pets: Yes
- Building name : LIBERTY HOUSE
- Building type : High-rise
- Elevators total : 2
- Exposures : North South East West
- General condition : Good
- Lobby attendance type : FullTime
- Lobby attendant : FullTime
- Maximum financing percent : 90.00
- Number of units total : 240
- Ownership type : Condo
- Stories total : 27
- Tax block : NA
- Tax deduction percent : 55.00
- Year built : 1986
RLS IDX data and RLS VOW data display by DARE NYC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. ©2022 REBNY Listing Service, Inc.
All rights reserved.